Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Beats by dre from argos ?

I got these for my birthday but don t use them. There from argos and I think cost alot. I can t return them as there not under there 30 day gurantee. So I am selling them for 40 call if interested. BRAND NEW BEATS BY DRE SOLO HDS FOR SALE ONLY 25 AVAILABLE: 1 WHITE AND 1 BLACK HEADSETS THESE ARE: - UNUSED - UNOPENED - STILL WITHIN PACKAGING - HEADPHONES ONLY - TOP QUALITY - 2 AVAILABLE IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME PLEASE CONTACT ME PICK UP ONLY Full working and great condition iPod classic works perfect nice solid iPod. Plays quality movies. I have a iPad now so no longer have use for it... Better than the new flimsy iPods going about. 90 Pioneer CDJ 400 and DJM 400 Limited Edition Blue Excellent near mint condition with flightcase No boxes but do have manuals Pictures to follow jbl active 18 inch sub woofer wikid bass on this. vpx active 15 inch monitor crystal clear. with both linked up together absolute banging sound amazing. contact me for any questions 07811953002

0 comments:

Post a Comment