Saturday, 25 August 2012
Home »
» Technics home cinema system -
Technics home cinema system -
Hi,
Im selling my home cinema system,because I do not need it anymore,everything working order on it.
From smoke and pet free home!
Walton-on-Thames Brand New Unused Sealed Box
We Will Consider Anything In Part Exchange - Call Us With What You Have.
Same Day Delivery Can Be Arranged.
Nationwide Delivery Via Royal Mail Special Delivery - Next Day/Insured/Signed For/Tracking Number.
Any Questions Please Contact Us.
Visit Our Store, Entertainment Trader, 50-56 High Street, Manchester, M4 1ED. Open 7 DAYS 9am-6.30pm Sun 10am-5pm
125 jailbreaked ipod 2nd gen 32gb no returns . unfortunately power button and volume buttons dont work however I have control of both facilities , for volume I go to settings and change the volume and on youtube the volume bar comes up anyway.As the ipod is jailbreaked I have downloaded activator on Cydia which lets me control the home button in doing anything and I have set keeping short hold of home button it turns on sleep.
The ipod will be sold excluding nothing and will be sold by itself .
The IPod will come with following games:
Pool
Temple Run
Parking Mania
Fruit Ninja
Angry birds Rio
Fragger DS
Falldown +
Fragger
The ipod is in good condition,the back has the usual scratches and front only a couple of scratches , 50 ,Collection Only I will answer all emails and texts hi here
for sale my bose sounddock Portable in white used for less than a year.
Comes with:
Power Plug
Remote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment