Friday, 24 August 2012
Home »
» RUARK EPILOGUE BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS ?
RUARK EPILOGUE BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS ?
I am selling nearly perfect condition, ruark epilogue bookshelf speakers in all black.
Dont come with grills.
Sound amazing and can be tested before brought.
First to see will buy
Dynatron table top stereo. White with white matching bookshelf speakers. Turntable only but inputs for tape and radio, etc. Powerful amplifier and was working until a couple of weeks ago. Power light no longer glows when turned on so probably power supply has failed. Should be repairable. 1 x blue i-pod shuffle 2nd generation with charger/PC conection, with box
1 x green i-pod shuffle 2nd generation with charger/PC conection
6 x silicone skin covers - blue, orange,green, black,white ,pink
1 x shuffle mini speaker for ipod shuffle with USB conectivity, with box, so you can listen without earphones,if you want a change
1 x wireless USB adapter for the shuffle - great for travelling.
I sell Beats by Dre Tours - I only sell in wholesale!
Order 5 - 17 each
Order 10 or more - 16 each
Order more than 20 is - 14 each flat rate selling from there!
If you want it please message me on 07547216744
I can only accept PayPal as a method of Payment as it is secure for both buyer and seller.
Quick delivery 3 - 5 days after shipment.
I also have all other beats for sale at discounted prices. If you order in bulk you get bigger discount. Still in its original box, this transmitter has never been used.......it was an unwanted gift.
It can be used to transmit music from your iPo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment