Friday, 24 August 2012
Home »
» ProSound speakers + amplifier only for 80£ +
ProSound speakers + amplifier only for 80£ +
hi i got this fantastic sound system prosound 200watt
it comes with 2 speakers 100watts each and the amplifier with 200watts
box and proof of purchase with warranty 2 years maplin
so please let me know if u are interested n get in touch
its half price so get yourself a BARGAIN
CALL ME
NO TIME WASTERS
COLLECTION ONLY
THANKS ipod classic 80gb for sale, silver in colour
in perfect condition, has loads of scratches front and back
70ono quick sale. postage is available NAKAMICHI T-100 CASSETTE DECK/PLAYER TESTER INCLUDES A BUILT IN WOW AND FLUTTER.
NON WORKING UNIT HENCE PRICE. VERY EXPENSIVE AND HEAVY KITT WHEN NEW. I am selling here my Dr. Dre Beats Headphones in white, I am selling them because I need the money. They are the best sounding headphones I have ever had.
They come in the box as good as new, I have not had them 6 months.
In the box:-
Dre Beats Studio Headphones
Touring Case
Cleaning Cloth
1/4 Inch Adapter
There are a LOT of fakes going around but these are the real deal,
upon meeting, I can show you the serial number as proof.
Thanks for viewing. Great speakers bought few years back.
House move forcing sale as no space at new place for them.
In perfect condition 400W speakers.
Offers are welcome as long as they will be sensible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment