Saturday, 25 August 2012

Pioneer car stereo £60 .

For sale Pioneer car stereo with USB conection and auxillary input Used the stereo in my old car now have a new car with built in stereo Paid 120 in Argos Sell for 60 Still got box with it Sony CDX-GT25 Car stereo - In excellent condition - Comes with - disc changer, front stereo, cage, removal inputs and manuals - Radio/CD and also front aux input for Ipod/MP3 - 4 X 50 W http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/CDX-GT25 for more details Dr Dre Solo HD In Limited Edition Red Brand New In Box With Receipt Only been used four times RRP:170 **BARGAIN AT 80** Hi, For sale is my IPod Touch 2nd Generation 32 GB. The unit is in stuning cosmetic condition, having been used very sparingly. At present the unit does not turn on, so selling as such. I have been informed from a repair shop that the battery is needing replaced. ( this can be done for 20) However, as I am no technician, I canot state this 100%. I am not replacing it as I have been given a brand new touch for my birthday. Any questions please ask. for photos, let me know. ( camera out of charge, so will get photos when possible) For sale is my Hifi system it is Philips make the model is fw-c550 it is a 3 disk cd changer it also has the aux input fuction for mp3 ipod etc conectivity via audio cable, it also has radio tuner and 2 cassette tape. The Hifi itself is great audio in very good nearly new condition comes with remote controll also has so many functions t

0 comments:

Post a Comment