Sunday, 5 August 2012
Home »
» Panasonic Cassette Player With 8 Disc CD Changer complete with boxes -
Panasonic Cassette Player With 8 Disc CD Changer complete with boxes -
Panasonic Cassette Player for sale includes the 8 Disc Changer
both still in their boxes .....Like new
Complete with remote control
Bargin @ 120 Very good condition Sony stack system comprised of record deck, graphic equalizer, amplifier, tuner, twin tape deck, cd player and Kenwood speakers. Supplied with remote control, phono cables and fully pat tested. Bargain at 75 ono.
Please fone mike to view on 07575042266
thanks Yamaha ax 396 amp and Sony cd player. 2 Eltax 8 ohm speakers. 2 AS 8ohm speakers. Great condition. I am selling as I live in a flat and cant stand having a loud sound system and never being able to turn it up. Collection only. Any questions please contact me on:07582115394 (on weekdays please call after 5pm) Ask for Steve I have an Alpine MRP-T222 Car Amplifier and Pro Plus JLX12 Car subwoofer for sale.
I have owned for a couple years but not used in last year as I sold my car. Both still look brand new and come with all conection leads to hook up to your car battery.
Produces awesome sound and is great for anyone looking for a really clear, bassy sound in their car.
Selling for 70 (bought for just over 200 originally). Collection only- I am based just outside of Croydon, South London. Only 2 weeks old. Immaculate condition.
Complete with box and accessories.
Colour, Silver,white.
Pick up only
150 ovno
Andrew - 07545384268
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment