Friday, 24 August 2012
Home »
» 8GB 4th Generation Ipod Touch Black .
8GB 4th Generation Ipod Touch Black .
8GB 4th generation Ipod Touch Black.Hardly used since purchase last November, Scratches to mirrored back side of Ipod, but screen is perfect, no scratches or damage. All in full working order.
USB lead included. Earphones included. No box.
Asking 80 ONO Here we have a set of TS-A6910 6 X 9 Pioneer old school speakers. These were produced when pioneer did not make any budget junk speakers & the performance they produce proves that.
I had them in the parcel shelf a few years ago & they gave fantastic sound quality & thumping bass.
They come with their Grilles, but these could do with a flash over with some black spray I guess, other than that good condition.
15 Ono I am selling here my Dr. Dre Beats Headphones in white, I am selling them because I need the money. They are the best sounding headphones I have ever had.
They come in the box as good as new, I have not had them 6 months.
In the box:-
Dre Beats Studio Headphones
Touring Case
Cleaning Cloth
1/4 Inch Adapter
There are a LOT of fakes going around but these are the real deal,
upon meeting, I can show you the serial number as proof.
Thanks for viewing. IPOD DOCKING STATION IWANTIT IS WHAT ITS CALLED COSTS 100 NEW BARGIN AT 35
WORKS ON IPODS OR APPLE IPHONES
07415386048
COLLECTION NUNEATON CV108PY PRICE DROPPED QUICK SALE NEEDED
Gucci I watch for sale brilliant condition unwanted gift no box ony watch on its own.
tells time in 2 different countries!!!
also tels time in digital or analogue (see pics)
ring or tex 07821215696
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment