Saturday, 25 August 2012
Home »
» 2.1 Creative GigaWorks T3 Computer Speakers !
2.1 Creative GigaWorks T3 Computer Speakers !
2 speakers + sub-woofer + wired remote control
When I bought these speakers 9 months ago my research suggested that in this price bracket you really canot get a better deal. I need to get rid of them before leaving the country.
Speakers still sound spectacular and I have never had any problems with them.
Check link below for more detail
http://uk.store.creative.com/speakers/gigaworks-t3/4-18043.aspx
The unit retails for over 129
Pick up only. No deliveries. I live in Headington, Oxford Sony Overear Headphones! IN WHITE
Works with all smartphones including Iphone, Blackberry & Android devices
Great Design
with in built microphone for voice command e.g. Siri, Phonecalls
I have never used these headphones as they came with my phone on contract and I already have a pair
RRP 57.99
feel free to text,call or email
MUSIC FEDELITY B1 INTERGRATED AMPLIFIER, MADE IN ENGLAND.
200 WATTS. AWARD WINNER. EXCELLENT CONDITION.
THIS AMP IS A QUAILTY BRITISH AMPLIFIER AND THE SOUND QUALITY IS TRUELY OUTSTANDING. WILL SOUNDS BRILLIANT WITH ANY GOOD QUALITY SPEAKERS. RICH DEEP CONTROLED BASS AND CRYSTAL CLEAR DETAILED TREBBLE.
YOU CAN ALSO CONNECT YOUR iPOD, MP3 PLAYER OR A PC TO THIS AMP. MUSIC FEDELITIY ARE ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR AMPLIFIERS EVER MADE AND A BARGAIN AT 129.
CAN DEMOSTRATE SOUND QUALITY BEFORE YOU BUY. EXCELLENT CONDITION. PLEASE CALL 07534 104 006. THANK YOU
Bowers&Wilkins B&W DM603
great condition
fully working order
&
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment